- Posted by admin123
- On January 4, 2017
Real estate is the most challenging and competitive market worldwide. When selling or leasing any property, a systematic marketing approach is crucial to creating customer interest.
Virtual reality is helping real estate agents capture the attention of possible buyers. A virtual tour will take the buyer to a property from a remote location. Investors looking to buy real estate properties will be impressed by the virtual tours and remember your unique offerings.
Commercial real estate virtual tours are a killer marketing tool that will help you close the deal. With the innovation of virtual reality, a person can remotely walk into a home without being present at that location. You can create a 3D video of a home or other commercial property and let the client view it from anywhere using VR Goggles.
VR: A Revolutionary Trend
In the past, virtual reality was limited to the gaming industry, but now this trend is revolutionizing the commercial world. Soon, people will stop visiting the actual location altogether and will only remotely access it, because virtual reality makes it possible to walk through every room of the home. In fact, some large real estate agencies have already adopted this trend to give their clients a customized and enhanced experience.
Real estate companies looking to take advantage of VR can purchase the headset and other VR devices required to capture a high quality 3D video of the home or property they want to sell. They also have the option of contracting with a reputable VR production company.
Uses and Benefits of VR for Real Estate
There’s no doubt that virtual reality offers new ways of visual marketing. With a VR 3D video, there will be a better chance that a customer will choose your property over others, as the virtual reality will provide the customers with:
- A walk around the home’s exterior to view the landscape and surroundings, as well as the parking facilities.
- Views of the interiors to give them an idea of the design and space, helping them determine if it fits their family’s needs.
- An idea of the material used to build the home, as metal, wood, and stone look more real using a VR video.
- A clear understanding of the changes needed.
- An enhanced look to show the beauty of the home.
Using virtual reality in the commercial world, especially the real estate industry, has created mind-blowing and engaging marketing tools with many benefits:
- You can make a 3D video of the home or property and show it to as many clients as you want.
- Providing the user with a virtual experience of the property is the best way to showcase the property, making a lasting impression on the customer.
- You can give the user an at-home experience by toggling colors and designs to show different finish options.
- With a more enhanced virtual experience, users will be eager to share this experience with others, and this can increase your sales opportunities without any extra marketing efforts.
- One video will remain useful until you renovate the property.
- Users can walk through each part of the home with additional hardware support.
Cost Estimates for VR Systems
The cost of shooting a VR video is high, but it is a one-time investment, and you can show that video to as many potential clients as you want. If you hire a professional to capture the 3D video, they may charge $3000 or more. Other costs depend on the devices you purchase, such as the headset, hardware, etc. Different companies have different prices for VR devices; you can choose one according to your needs.
A Bright Future with Virtual Reality
As virtual reality has become a flexible option for the real estate industry, it provides a competitive advantage, increasing property sales. It is clear that virtual reality and the real estate sector have a bright future together. In the coming years, virtual reality will become the heart of the real estate industry and commercial world.
We are hoping that more and more real estate agents will use VR to give their users an experience that is real, amazing and mind-blowing.